Read more: http://bakul2011.blogspot.com/2012/04/tip-seo-1-title-blog-di-belakang-title.html#ixzz23OmLjOzU }

Followers

Monday 22 August 2011

abang...i need you...


abang...
i really2 need you right now..
can you spend sometime with ur little sis..
just a little bit time i need from you...
i'm begging...
what should i do..
why i must be here...in this world...
i don't think i should be here...
just take me away..please...
you said i'm iron lady right..but...
totally not...
i'm not an iron lady...
i'm week right now...
i can't think anything right now..
i really mean it..
can you give ur shoulder to let me cry..
can you give ur time to be with me...
can you borrow ur ears to hear my problem...
i don't want anything right now...
i just want you...
i'm tired...
please...just be with me..:(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...