Read more: http://bakul2011.blogspot.com/2012/04/tip-seo-1-title-blog-di-belakang-title.html#ixzz23OmLjOzU }

Followers

Monday 27 June 2011

i just need....



It's not difficult to make me happy. I only need a man that can be....

a friend 
a companion 
a lover 
a brother 
a father 

a master 

a chef 
an electrician 
a carpenter 
a plumber 
a mechanic 
a decorator 
a stylist 
a psychologist 

a pest exterminator 

a psychiatrist 

a healer 
a good listener 
an organizer 
a good father 
very clean 
sympathetic! 
athletic 
warm 
attentive 
intelligent 
funny 
creative 
tender 
strong 
understanding 
tolerant 
capable  
determined 
 true 
dependable 
passionate 
compassionate 



WITHOUT FORGETTING TO: 



give me compliments regularly 

love shopping (when i bored)
be honest 
be very rich (not for me but for your future)
not stress me out 
not look at other girls (that can make me jealous)



AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO: 


give me lots of attention, but expect little yourself 
give me lots of time, especially time for myself 
give me lots of space, never worrying about where i goes 



IT IS VERY IMPORTANT: 


Never to forget: 

birthdays 
anniversaries 
arrangements that i makes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...