Read more: http://bakul2011.blogspot.com/2012/04/tip-seo-1-title-blog-di-belakang-title.html#ixzz23OmLjOzU }

Followers

Tuesday 21 February 2012

just once..be my last...



would you do something to me...
just once...

Write a love note.
Tell me a joke.
Go for a walk with me.
Admit your mistakes. 
Say: "I love you."
Be trustworthy.
Send flowers.
Offer to help.
Call when you are going to be late..

Take me out to dinner.
Write a poem about how special they are.
Take me out on a surprise date.
Do something i want to do.
Listen.
Carry my photo in your wallet.
Smile more when you look at me.
Dedicate a song to me.
Watch a sunset together.
Ask if you can help when i look sad.
Ask me about my dreams.
Let me know you care. 




and i need you to be my...


a friend
 a companion
a lover
a brother
a father
a master
a chef
an electrician
a carpenter
a plumber
a mechanic
a decorator
a stylist
a psychologist
a good listener
very clean 

warm
attentive
intelligent
funny
creative 

strong
understanding
tolerant
true
dependable

WITHOUT FORGETTING TO:
give me compliments regularly
be honest
not stress me out 

not look at other girls

AND AT THE SAME TIME, YOU MUST ALSO:
give me lots of attention, but expect little yourself
give me lots of time, especially time for myself
give me lots of space, never worrying about where i goes

IT IS VERY IMPORTANT:
Never to forget:
birthdays
anniversaries










i will forget what you said, i will forget what you did , but i will not forget, How you made me feel....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...